Meandering (Wide)

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wedding Photos


Our wedding photos came in yesterday and I'm in love!  They are gorgeous, and we look just as happy and in love as we felt.  Our friends and family look amazing, the lighting is wonderful, the colors are brilliant.  The photos reflect our wedding day perfectly!

To be honest, I was nervous about the photos.  Our photographer offered to do our wedding at 30% of her normal costs.  I'm not sure if it was because I asked in the most humble way, I booked over a year in advance, or if she's just an awesome vendor who cares about giving every couple the photos they deserve.  Either way, we got an amazing deal on the photography.  I was nervous because we got such an amazing deal.  I was nervous that she wouldn't put the same time into the editing that she would for a full-priced package.  But the photos are beautiful, and I really couldn't have asked for any better!

Now the trouble is picking out the photos we're going to frame!  What a tough life I lead.  :-P

Check the rest of them out at kristinelaine.shutterfly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment