Meandering (Wide)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

My NEW Favorite Things

So I'm a super huge tea fanatic.  I love tea, as well as all tea-related paraphernalia.  I have a small collection of tea sets, and once in awhile, the girls get together for a good old fashion tea party.  And I'm pretty well prepared to host these parties.  I have tea cups and saucers enough for like 12 people.  I have several tea pots, and milk and sugar sets.  But I had to put my regular sized spoons out with each cup, and regular sized spoons are way too big and kind of overwhelm a tea saucer.  

No longer!!  I found these awesome teeny "appetizer spoons" and they fit PERFECTLY with my tea cup & saucer sets!  I'm hosting a Brittish-themed book club on Friday and I'm pretty excited to put these to use!  

2 comments:

  1. These look awesome - I feel the need to go out and get some of my own! Looking forward to Friday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love miniature items. Seriously, so cute.

    ReplyDelete