Meandering (Wide)

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Resolution #3 DONE!

BAM!  I knocked it out of the park!  I not only auditioned for two choirs, but I was accepted into two choirs!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited to be singing this year with Consonare Chorale, directed by Georgiana Phillipson (about whom I've heard amazing things), with my fellow WU alumns and former Chamber Choir mates, John Turner and Katie Skiff.

AND I'll be joining the Willamette Master Chorus, directed by Dr. Paul Klemme (director of the Men's Choir at WU), with my other fellow WU alumns, former Chamber Choir mates, AND DG sisters Abby Kahl and Ashley Lindsay!  I'm soooooooo excited to sing with them again and see these girls every week!

I'm a little overwhelmed.  I've wanted to get involved in a choir again for a few years, but I was too scared of the possibility of failure to even audition.  And when I get the courage to put myself out there again, such good things happen!

I'm so excited to be pursuing my passion again.  Choir and music was a huge part of my life for such a long time.  It's been hard to go without it for over 6 years.  But I'm back!

Check out both choirs here!

Consonare Chorale - http://consonarechorale.org/joomla1.5/

Willamette Master Chorus - http://www.willamettemasterchorus.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment