Meandering (Wide)

Friday, May 10, 2013

Week 25

Jeff came to Portland for his bachelor party last Friday, and spent the weekend bar-hopping, paint balling, and strip-clubbing.  You know, the usual bachelor party stuff?  We all got together on Friday night at a local pizza joint that could hold the 20-some people that were able to come for the co-ed mixer.  Bryann went out with the guys on Saturday night, and I got to hang out with Lucas while he was in town for a bit on Sunday.  It was really nice to see everyone, even though I couldn't partake in the partying.  It was actually a beautiful weekend in Portland, so it was also nice to spend the day in the sun on Sunday with Lucas, Rachel, and Paul.  

I'm looking forward to going to San Francisco this weekend to see some of the Braves games, see Bryann's family, see Lucas again, and do a roadtrip with my sweetie.  :-)

What Baby T has been up to this week:
  • Baby weighs about 1 1/2 pounds, and meaures 13.5 inches - the size of a rutabaga.  As a side note, I'm glad she has a name now, and we don't have to call her "Lil' Rutabaga"!  
  • Callie is starting to fatten up, lose some of her wrinkes, and grow some hair on her head!  I think it's funny how some babies come out completely bald and some with a complete head of hair.  We'll have no way of knowing what Callie will look like until she's out.  
  • My uterus is apparently the size of a soccer ball.  Which seems about right when I look down at my belly and feel how full everything is in there.  
Pregnancy symptoms this week include:
  • Still no morning sickness.  AND no nausea of any kind.  But I haven't been around any weird smells to trigger nausea, but I'm still thinking it's all finished.
What I miss/What I'm looking forward to:
  • My first Mother's Day!  Except I'm not really a Mother yet.  Just a Mother to be.  But still!  Bryann got me a pre-natal massage as a gift, so I'm REALLY looking forward to using that!  
25 weeks along!


No comments:

Post a Comment