Meandering (Wide)

Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 18: My New Roommate!

John Boyer is moving in for a few weeks/months.  We're not really sure of the timeline, but we're excited to have him!  John is super fun to hang out with, is an extremely considerate person, and the extra rent money will help pay off those pesky loans!


I cleaned out the guest room, emptied the closet, took down all of the family photos, and even emptied out the 2nd bathroom so he could have a nook of his own.

I even made him an awesome sign for his new room...



Sorry mom and dad, we're putting you up on the air mattress in the office (more commonly known as Bryann's game room) when you come next week.  But I'll make sure it's JUST as comfortable as the futon bed!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love your sign! Yay for John being around more!
    -Kimber :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that sign is amazing! I second Kimber's note!

    ReplyDelete