Meandering (Wide)

Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 21: Memory Foam

Our queen bed is on the verge of needing a replacement.  We think we want a king bed next, but we don't really have the cash right now to buy a new bed, let alone a new bed, new bed frame, new sheets, and a new comforter to fit the king bed.

So in a fit of desperation, we bought a memory foam pad from Costco to try to salvage our bed for another year or two.  It is AMAZING!  And we splurged and bought some memory foam pillows, too.  My back doesn't hurt so much in the mornings.  I can still feel the dip in the middle of the bed, but it's not so obvious.  I actually find excuses to go back into the bedroom during the afternoon and lay in bed, just to feel it's coziness surrounding me. 

Though my new-found comfort isn't helping me want to get out of bed in the mornings... 

No comments:

Post a Comment