Meandering (Wide)

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 23 part 2: My Aunt Reezy

Reezy should have come first, because she's way cooler than a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer, but I wanted to save the best for last! 

Reezy is my favorite aunt, and I'm so glad to live so close to her.  She was nice enough to let me live with her twice - once during a summer in college, and once when I returned from Ecuador and didn't have a place to live yet - and it wasn't quite like living with my parents, but it wasn't crazy irresponsible like living with college friends.  Reezy is just the right mix of family and friend.  I can talk to her about anything, and have fun with her.  We have tea parties, go on movie dates, and have wreath-making parties just before Christmas.

I'm thankful to have such an awesome aunt!  Looking forward to hosting you (again) tomorrow!   


1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwhh! I'm so grateful that you live in Portland and we get to do things together. And thank you for sharing so much of your life journey with me.

    Grandma's pink applesauce is about cooked, I made a batch of fudge and will make the apple cranberry pie in the morning. Looking forward to tomorrow!

    -Reezy

    ReplyDelete