Meandering (Wide)

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8: My Friends

My friends are the best.  My friends are essentially my family.  We all see each other at least once a week, and we've known each other for anywhere between a year to 10 years.  When I brought Bryann into my group of friends, they all became friends with him.  I'm thankful for those relationships that formed more than 7 years ago.  I know many people can't stand their friends' significant others (no one in my group of friends is currently in that situation, but I know it happens.)

My friends are also all amazing people, too.  They are all incredibly thoughtful, caring, and generous individuals.  We can always count on their help, whether we need a ride to the airport, or need help moving, our friends always offer helping hands.  They are there for us in times of joy and in times of sorrow.  They are true friends, and we're so lucky to have them in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment