Meandering (Wide)

Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12: Flexibility of My New Job

I worked from home today and it was awesome.  I have a company laptop instead of a cubicle, which means I can (and often do) work from several different locations.  So far, I've worked from the Milwaukie Hospital, the Providence Office Park, Missoula, and my house.

I'm an hourly employee, paid on an 80 hour pay period.  Outside of classes I'm teaching, or meetings I have to attend, my managers don't care how I get in my 80 hours.  My schedule is super flexible and I can set my own working hours.  I worked 47 hours last week, so today, to fill in those 3 hours I needed for today, I stayed in my pajamas, made some coffee, and worked on some excel tracking stuff my team needed.  I think I really love this job.  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment