Meandering (Wide)

Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 26: The Handy-Men in My Life

I wrote about replacing the sinks in our house a few days ago.  Thank goodness for my Dad and for Bryann knowing how to do all of that stuff.  I like to think I'm pretty handy and can figure my way around stuff, but I can't do things that require a lot of strength like pry out sinks from counter tops or lift cast-iron sinks into holes in counter tops.

We also had a gigantic clog in our drain after brewing a batch of beer and Bryann putting the steeped grains down the garbage disposal.  Gross, icky stuff was coming up from our master bathtub and made me gag a little bit when I saw it.  Thank goodness for Bryann who can stomach gross stuff. He snaked the drains, and got the clogs out.  I'm thankful he knows how to do all of that stuff so I don't have to worry about it.  It was nice not to stress about what to do when I realized the pipes were clogged.  I could relax, knowing that Bryann knew how to take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment