Meandering (Wide)

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 25: Hobbies and New Hobbies

I need to reiterate how much I love Bryann and how thankful I am for his adventurous spirit.  He's always up trying new things, and he thinks life is too boring if you don't have hobbies to keep you interesting.  His love of trying out new things, developing hobbies and interests motivates me to try new things and develop new hobbies.  He's the reason I joined a choir again, and I'm so thankful for him!  I'm thankful we have things we're interested in and activities we pursue besides watching TV.  Bryann has several board game groups, and plays softball and flag football.  I'm in choir, go to Zumba classes (when I'm motivated enough) and have a book club with friends, sporadic blogging, and sometimes I'll even play board games too!  We both love camping, hiking, backpacking, skiing, theater & musicals, wine tasting, and our new hobby is brewing our own beer!  I'm thankful for this interesting and diverse life I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment