Meandering (Wide)

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3 - Family

Family will always be on my list of things to be thankful for.  I have a loving, supportive, functional family, and I'm thankful to be in the same area of the world.  A lot of people live far away from their families (and by far, I mean not within a day's drive) and see them maybe once a year.  I have everyone I'm closest to all in the same state!  My parents are in Klamath, Grandma in Salem, and Reezy, David, and Adam in Portland!  I see the whole gang several times a year  - holiday dinners, brunches, tea parties, back yard BBQ's, birthday parties, beach weekends, etc. 

Granted, some people prefer only seeing their families once a year, but part of what I'm thankful for is that I actually LIKE my family.  No, LOVE my family.  :-) 



Backyard BBQ this past summer with the family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment