Meandering (Wide)

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 28: My Awesome Brain

I'm in a training program for my new job, and I'm basically back in school, only it's way harder than I remember school being.  When I was in High School, I had to pay attention to teachers all day long, and I had to be constantly learning and thinking.  College was way easier because I only had class for 2 or 3 hours a day and then I studied and wrote papers on my own time at my discretion.  In my CT (Credentialed Trainer) program, I'm in front of a computer learning different aspects of a new program, all day long.  AND trying to interpret the terminology of everything since I don't have a medical background.  And my brain is exhausted at the end of the day!  But I'm learning!  I CAN learn new tricks!  It's kind of fun to be back in "class" again in the student role.  Exploring, asking questions, figuring out how things connect to each other.  I'm glad to have the opportunity, and I'm thankful for the capabilities to learn new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment